Throughout the last 3 months, the team at Lumière Candle Studio (formerly known as The Candle Studio) have been hard at work to prepare for the reopening of our Baltimore Studio. Below are the guidelines for the Studio:
- Everyone in the Studio is required to wear a mask or face covering.
- Customers from different parties, along with staff, must engage in 6-foot social distancing measures.
- Candle making sessions will be by reservation only
- Reservations have been increased to 1 hour increments to allow the staff time to clean and sanitize.
- Maximum capacity of the Baltimore Studio has been cut by 50%, which equates to 12 seats.
- Sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the Studio.
- BYOB is still allowed, however, we will provide plastic drinkware instead of glass to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
If anyone in your party is feeling ill, showing any symptoms of COVID-19, or recently came into contact with someone who tested positive, please reschedule your reservation. Keep in mind that we have the right to ask customers who do not adhere to these rules to leave.
Along with the above guidelines, we have made a few changes to the Lumière Candle Studio experience.
- Aprons will not be used during the experience
- Single use products are being implemented where they can.
- Sample candle smelling is now replaced with fragrance testing sticks.
Our goal is to reduce the spread of COVID-19 while still having a fun and enticing time at Lumière Candle Studio. Any questions can be asked by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the contact us page.